Pages

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 17th May 2012 Written Update

Episode starts with with shaurya varsha and naksh wishing anshu happy
bday and akshi asks how was the cake and varha says we didn' cut will cut tmr
and then akshi says ok we will meet tmr and they all bid gn and sleeop and then
both couple discuss abt what to wear and then akshi says I cant believe he was my small bro and then naitik says he is
excited becoz his bday is celebrated in
diff manner and then He says and he wants that u look young and says u will
look pretty tmr and shall I propose u and then akshi hits him then we see samara
talking on ph he says I will leave dia and cum and he says why is shaurya not
picking up ph and says I guess I will have to call them separately and looks at
akshis bangle

[singhanai house]
dj says nandu did same she invited everyone and bm had to
cook food 4 22 people and then akshi says I am thinking abt leaving duggu here and and g3
says ur thinking right and then she says what all work she has done and she
says ajnshu wanst us to take his frnds to hotel after party and then g3 asks what time u will cum she says
till 8 pm and then they both bid gud bye to naksh
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
the cake is cut and every
one gives anshu gifts and he opens them one by one and says they r so pretty
and then anshu says if the t shirt was black it would be good and then his mom
asks why so many colours are there na and then he says yup but black suits me
na and then shaurya asks who told u and then his dada says wear this shirt and anshu says I will wear my black t'shirt and then naitik
says let him wear what he wants anshu feeds cake to everyone anshu mom is full tensed and she says he is
not so big that he will celebrate bday alone how will it look and then akshi
says we r there na and its in our own hotel and then we see both varsha akshi
discussing what to wear they select suits but shaurya and naitik got skirts and
both of them say no we wnt wear this and all but they both tell u will have to
and varsha says says I wnt wear nd go in
frnt of them like this and then anshu comes he says wow u both will wear skirt
u will look pretty and he takes shaurya and naitik away and then they leave and
then akshi and vrsh think how to wear skirt and go and then we see bishambhar
and anshus dada discussing sumthing and then both ladies cum and gents also and
then rajshree aks where is bday boy and anshu comes and they all leave and then
rajshree says anshu ki nazar utarna after he cums and then they reach party hall and then they
both say u all get ready and we will look at arrangements and then akshi and
varsha act like they forgot bags and says this saree is ok na but both shout
and spot the bag nearby and their plan flops
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
[bday hall]
they say ur plan wnt work and they say go and chage anshu
talking on ph he asks dia she is coming na ur dada is dropping u na and then sn
says we shld start businnes see u helped me so much and then anshu cums and
then he aks abt distance but shaurya
says I dunno then he asks whether he got orange juice shaurya says u dnt like
na so we didn't keep it and he says no but my frnds like and spring roll also
but suddenly they both go away becoz akshi varsha ready and cum down both guys
stare at them and then anshu interrupts and he says its my bday and not
valentine and akshi says dnt worry we r there na and then all go to see
arrangements and then naitik says to photographer take grp phtos so that we can
gift them and he stares at akshi he calls akshi and then praises her and says u
know I like d one girl here and she is pretty so I will go to her akshi says
then go and cuts the ph and then we see anshus cake getting spoiled and then
all shocked and shaurya says relax I will buy one and come and anshu says get
fruit cake only my frnds like it and then his frnds say we all have holidays so
its k if we get late and then anshu gets msg he says my two frnds dad didn't cum
and then naitik says k will pick up his frnds and u go get cake and while going
naitik is upset akshi asks did that girl ditch u and he says she wnt but anshus
frnd called me uncle akshi laughs she says see when nikhil called me bhabhiji I
feel the same and two girls cum and aks didi where is washroom andthen she says
didi knows everything

Precap :- samar enters the party and akshi notices him and
asks u here

No comments:

Post a Comment